What is kidney stone?
Kidney stone or renal calculus is the stone that forms in the kidneys.That stone will grow insufficiently and then it will cause blockage in the ureter.This will leads to hard pain in the lower back.This pain will last 20 to 60 minutes.
Kidney stone symptoms
- Pain from a kidney
- Severe pain in the side and back
- Pain that spreads to the lower abdomen
- Urine infections
- blood in your urine
- Pink red or brown urine
- Pain on urination
- Pain that comes in waves
- Urinating more than usual
- Urinating small amounts of urine
What causes kidney stones?
Kidney stones doesn’t have no single cause, It have several factors may increase your risk although dehydration may highly leads to kidney stone. Imbalanced metabolism is another factor that cause kidney stone. Hyperparathyroidism(it is a condition of parathyroid gland that is overactive) is also leads to kidney stone.
Kidney stone treatment
Most of the kidney stones are small enough (not more than 4mm or 0.2in in diameter) that will be passed out in your urine. It may be possible to treat these at home.But in the case of the stone that larger than 9mm to 10mm it is little difficulty to treat from home. So it requires specific treatment.Most commonly used method is lithotripsy.It is nothing but the method to break the stone and will make it small pieces.Dr Pradeep Rao is the best urologist in Mumbai. He offer better treatment for kidney stone at affordable price.
How to prevent kidney stones?
- Hot yoga and heavy exercise may leads to kidney stone because,loss of water through sweating will cause dehydration.
- So try to avoid hot yoga and heavy exercise
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat and drink calcium rich foods
- Don’t reduce the calcium
- To prevent uric acid stones, eat foods like red meat, organ meats, and shellfish, and follow a healthy diet.
Write Us Now:firstname.lastname@example.org